OVERCOMING KEY FINANCIAL HURDLES: Developing a plan for saving, investing, and protecting money over the course of your career in medicine is one of the most important steps in achieving your ultimate financial and life goals. Over long periods of time small decisions compound, becoming big differences that can mean the difference in funding your dreams early or just getting by in retirement. It is important early in your wealth building efforts to realize the three main obstacles to financial success for physicians & dentists:
- Poor planning and lack of coordinated implementation
- Generic strategies that do not account for the unique risks and opportunities encountered by physicians & dentists
A SPECIALIZED SOLUTION
Based on our years of experience working with physicians, the partners at Hippocratic Financial Advisors have carefully crafted a physician-specific strategy called the Wealth MD Program™. We feel that this approach diminishes the effects of these three barriers and gives you the best opportunity to:
- Build and manage your wealth in line with your needs and objectives
- Manage risks to your health, family, assets and practice
- Strategically reduce income, excise, capital gain, gift, estate, and generation skipping taxes
- Assure the continuance of your lifestyle through pre-retirement planning and retirement distribution management
- Keep your financial affairs current through our Wealth MD Program™ client portal, and ongoing reviews. This includes keeping your plan aligned with changes in your personal and professional circumstances as well as external changes in the economy and markets.
THE WEALTH MD PROGRAM™
The Wealth MD program is built upon the fundamentals of effective wealth management: carefully diversifying risk, leveraging the tax benefits of investments while at the same time making sure the planning is appropriate for each stage of a physician’s career.
After we have guided you through the Wealth MD Program™, we will recommend one or more of our sub processes to address and fine-tune other aspects of your financial affairs.